30. Staying up late with you, especially in my college years, watching murder mysteries. (If I was lucky. If not, you and Katie had already flipped to What Not to Wear re-runs.) You are hilarious when you fall asleep on the couch.
29. You and Peg Swearingen led the kids’ Sunday School at DCC for a several years. No idea how you found the time for that.
28. You staged four graduation parties and (wisely) recruited help from neighbors for each one.
27. How many boxes of Girl Scout Cookies have you moved in your lifetime? It’s got to be at least five figures.
26. I remember how angry you were at me for ruining your 20th anniversary at a KOA out West. I’ll spare the Internet of the, um, juicy details, but your anger was completely justified.